Thursday, December 24, 2009

Of beautiful women

The entire day was spent being "beautified" - read held hostage by the beauty parlor for a good four hours as they went about their regime of cleansing, sprucing, fluffing, massaging, filing, shearing, sculpting. And the first facial of my life. Someone asked me - so how was it? I replied that I felt tired, from lying around and being pampered too much! Definitely not used to it. But as the bride to be- one has to go through such customs. Soumik quipped whether they had managed to give me a brand new skin! I do hear that he too had to make the customary visit to the barber's shop to be suitably "groom-ed". hehehe!

3 comments:

  1. good going with your writing, enjoying every bit of it...I will hold my breath to see both of you in the wedding attire when you post the pictures...have a wonderful wedding!!

    Roma

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.and i get bored doin this every sunday!but u guys were lookn pweety!:)

    ReplyDelete